Yoga Story Time on the lawn
Yoga story time is an engaging class for caregivers and their children ages 18 months – 5 years. Each class is based on a children's book with the themes from the book being woven into playful yoga postures, stories, music, breath work and relaxation techniques.
- Classes will be held on Tuesdays at 10:30AM before the library opens at 11AM
- Suggested for ages 18 months to 5 with a caregiver.
- Registration is required. You may sign up for as many classes as you are able. You must register for each date separately.
- Sign up as a family group, not for each individual child.
- Space is limited to 15 families per class.
- Masks are REQUIRED.
- Physical distancing is REQUIRED. Please stay at least 6 feet away from those not in your family group or pod.
- Bring your own blanket, towels, or mats to use for seating on the grass.
What if it rains?
- Should it rain or be too wet to do the program outside, all registrants will be contact via email 60 minutes for the program's start time.
- Thursday, July 15, 2021 Show more dates
- 10:30am - 11:15am